We'll Finish Your Roof On Time & Within Budget Guaranteed
Whether you’re replacing your roof, constructing a totally new roof, building a house or adding an extension, Roofers Dublin can tackle the job.
Here’s what you’ll get when you hire us:
- We will become responsible for managing every detail of the work.
- We will provide and erect the scaffolding, according to building safety regulations.
- We will carry out health and safety inspections and write up any necessary documentation.
- We will remove all debris from the site and leave it clean and tidy.
- We will not leave until your roof is finished to our incredibly high standards.
I personally ensure that every member of my crew is a fully trained and qualified craftsman, with all the required safety and skills certs. We also conduct ongoing training to keep our staff up to date with any new materials and advanced roofing techniques.
Tile & Slate Roofs
We are capable of taking on your roof at any stage of construction. If you are building a completely new roof from scratch we can provide and install everything including:
- Top grade timber frame
- High quality insulation
- Properly designed ventilation system to stop moisture build up
- Long lasting PVC gutters and either PVC or wooden fascia and soffits
- Treated batons
- A choice of either roof tiles, slates or more specialist finishes
- Fully sealed lead work, to prevent staining your new roof
- And of course our industry leading 30 Year Guarantee
Alternatively, if you just want to re-roof an existing building, then we can handle that too.
We Can Build Any Kind Of Roof Using Any Kind of Material
We are experienced in using many different types of roofing materials including: Natural Slate, Clay Tiles, Concrete Tiles, Wood Shingles and Shakes, Plastic Polymer, Asphalt Shingles, Metal Roofs, Perspex and many more.
We can also build any roof types for residential, commercial and industrial buildings also including: Porches and Patios, Garden Sheds, Gable Roofs, Hip Roofs, Dormer Roofs, Pitch Roofs and many more.
We can build you a flat roof from scratch or just replace an old one. We are able to perform any and all tasks associated with construction of a flat roof including, stripping the old roof, replacing joists, adding insulation, re-sheet and prime the roof, add an under layer of torch on felt and then a final thicker layer of finishing felt.
We can also build you a PVC or Fibreglass flat roof.
Lead isn’t a common roofing material and is seen much more often in historic buildings. It looks good but is also sought after because of its reliability and longevity. We are able to handle all tasks associated with lead roofing.
Copper is actually not very expensive and can be a very aesthetic roofing material. The other obvious benefit is that once it is built correctly, it should last for the rest of your life. Give us a call for more info if copper roofing interests you.
We are approved installers of zinc roofing. Just like copper, when installed correctly, it will last for an incredibly long time. We have a purpose-built workshop with the required machinery for the construction of high-quality zinc roofs.